On My Beauty Wishlist: The Lip Bar Soft Kiss Nourishing Lipstick

 Happy Thursday/Friday eve to all of you and warm greetings beauty lovers, I'm back and I feel so much better after my mental health break. I've been waiting to talk to you guys about some of the things in beauty that caught my eye. 

As I was on my break, I was reading the July/August issue of Essence Magazine and I noticed that one of my favorite Black-Owned businesses, The Lip Bar has a new lip product that I was intrigued by. The Soft Kisses Nourishing Lipstick is the ideal combination of both color and moisture. Each tube is developed with hydrating Mango Seed Butter to keep your lips kissably smooth. This formula glides on with sheer to medium buildable coverage for a creamy satin finish. This lipstick is priced at a reasonable price of $14.00.





Beauty lovers, I want you all to know that I missed you during my break, and if you ever feel overwhelmed, please take a break, and as always, I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat