On My Fashion Wishlist: Larroude Dolly Verona Low Sandals.

Hello, fashion lovers! I hope you're all doing well and had an amazing weekend. I've missed you and hope your workweek is off to a fantastic start!

Larroude is one of my favorite shoe brands because of their unique prints and wide variety of styles to choose from. A few weeks ago, while browsing their website, I came across the Dolly Verona Low Sandals. I instantly fell in love with the low heel and imagined how comfortable they would be for everyday wear. These sandals were just too good not to share!

Styled like their bestselling Dolly but with a lower, more practical heel, the new Verona Low is your go-to for every occasion. From the office to weekends and even the dance floor, she combines effortless glamour with surprising comfort. Made from Lancaster leather, this sandal features an open round toe, gold hardware, an adjustable ankle strap, a 3-inch block heel, and a 1-inch platform. It boasts a finely crafted leather sole for support, durability, and comfort, along with an insole featuring a memory foam cushion and a hot-stamped logo. Available in eight colors, this stunning sandal is on sale for $245.00, down from the original price of $350.00.




To all my fashion enthusiasts, I hope you enjoyed and found this Tuesday's blog post insightful. Thank you so much for your continued support, and until next time! Stay Beautiful.


For business inquiries or public relations, please feel free to email me at Lifeofafashionblogger90@gmail.com.


If you wish to send me something for review on my blog or simply want to get in touch, you can reach me at:


Breanne Peterson  

1609 Summerhouse St  

Elizabethtown, NC 28337  


You can also connect with me on Instagram: Instagram.com/breanne_idell  









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Owned Fashion Brands That You Need To Know About: Aurate And Manebi

On My Beauty Wishlist: Ouai Fine To Medium Hair Treatment Mask

Breanne's Luxury Christmas Wishlist 2025.