On My Beauty Wishlist: Kopari Moisture Whipped Ceramide Cream.
Fellow beauty lovers, I've missed you all so much! I'm thrilled to be back with you this Thursday and hope you've had an amazing week and are excited for the weekend ahead.
With winter slowly approaching, I need all the moisture my eczema-prone skin can get. I've become a big fan of Kopari because they offer so many products designed for people with eczema, just like me. While browsing their website, I came across the Kopari Moisture Whipped Ceramide Cream, which is approved by the National Eczema Association. I just had to share this product—you might want to check it out for yourself!
Packed with vegan ceramides and hyaluronic acid, The Moisture Whipped Ceramide Cream helps fortify and repair the skin barrier while locking in moisture. This lightweight, whipped formula is clinically proven to provide up to 72 hours of hydration, leaving your skin soft, smooth, and perfectly nourished. This is priced at $44.00.
Well my loves, I hope you loved this beauty blog post. Your support truly means the world to me, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.
For business inquiries or public relations matters, kindly email me at Lifeofafashionblogger90@gmail.com.
If you wish to send me products for review on my blog or simply want to get in touch, please reach out at:
Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown, NC 28337
You can also connect with me on Instagram: Instagram.com/breanne_idell
Comments
Post a Comment