Jewelry Brand That You Need To Know About By Rae

 It feels so good to be back here with you guys again, I hope that all of you had a great Thanksgiving with your friends and family and and got some great deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. 

If there is one thing that I hate the most is having jewelry that tarnishes after a few times that you wear it, so when I discovered the jewelry brand, By Rae I was so not only for their jewelry but the sustainability that they use. When the founder Ruby (I don't know her last name.)  was travelling her jewellery kept tarnishing and going green. She wanted pieces she could wear every day and not have to worry about taking them off to shower or swim. She knew that she wanted to start her own jewelry brand to solve this problem but didn't know how.

During lockdown, she was faced with a lot of extra time so she spent that time researching until she discovered stainless steel jewelry with PVD gold plating is waterproof and durable. She spent months planning and teaching herself everything from how to build a website and how to find manufacturers until By Rae was born. 

She also wanted to ensure that the feeling of being 'that girl' when you wear jewelry is accessible to all so all their prices are as affordable as possible. She also wanted to make sure she was giving something back, so with each order placed they fund for 1lb of plastic to be removed from oceans all over the world. 

I need the Lucky Bracelet, This piece has two sides, one side being a hammered bar, the other showcasing our engraved lucky logo. Wear either way for an understated reminder of the luck you have. The Lucky Bracelet is priced at $60.00. 




One thing that I love about the Romy Essential Hoops is that I can wear them day and night, They retail for $55.00. 




Well, fellow fashion lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed hearing about this brand, and as always, I hope that all of you have loved reading this post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com.

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat