Fashion Brand That You Need To Know About: We Are Golden Hour

 Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I missed y'all so much, we're almost at the weekend again and Thanksgiving is next week and I couldn't be more excited. 

I was on my explore page on my Instagram and I saw a lovely day from a new fashion brand that I've never heard of before. So as any fashion lover would do, I went on their website and I love how this brand makes wearing colors for plus-sized women magical. We Are Golden Hour is a plus-size fashion label started by Rhiannon Heritage during the lockdown of 2020 because she refused to come out of lockdowns with boring and ill-fitting options to express herself not only that, she has gone through the struggles of not being able to shop where all my friends could. They launched their site in December 2021 where they pack & ship everything from Melbourne, Australia. 

The Millie Dress needs to be in my closet for my Spring/Summer 2024, Millie is a knock-out with cut-outs along the rear, puffy sleeves that you can wear up or down, and smocking at the back to fit those will a larger bust or broader back. This dress is available in two colors and it's on sale for $63.30 from the original price of $99.00.





The Blair Bodycon Dress is pure perfection, It can be effortlessly styled for both daytime and evening affairs. You can pair this dress with strappy sandals and a sun hat for a casual daytime look, or dress it up with statement jewelry and high heels for a glamorous evening ensemble. It comes in three colors and the price is $99.00. 




I was about to click off of their website when I saw the Kali Kaftan Dress, this dress feels like silk on your skin and will fit up to a size 28. This simple throwover will be your go-to for holidays, throwing something on to answer the door or out to brunch with the gang, it also in two colors and the price is $69.00. 





I hope that they will expand their clothing on their website because their clothes are cool to look at. There will be no fashion blog post next week because it's Thanksgiving (AKA, The biggest eating day of the year, and calories don't count.) I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.  

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat